1. The feedback has enabled the teachers to make adjustments to the lessons.
2. Holiday homework is due by Friday. Maths rep, please take charge of collecting.
3. Maths homework will NOT be gone through during curriculum time. It will be gone through only in remedial class.
4. Remedial is confirmed. NO MORE MATHS SUPPORT.
- It is once a week, and its lasts for an hour.
- It is used especially for everyone to reach out to your weak areas.
- It is compulsory.
- Mr Yeo, if possible, will try to craft a parent's letter.
- It will be held in the room where we have our Maths lessons.
- It will start next week, and will happen every week.
- The date have not been confirmed.
- It will be during Friday, availability from 2-3.30 pm.
- There will be a Google spreadsheet. Just fill it in if you need consultation.
- Each session is 15 minutes. If you need more, just fill in more.
- It will start next week.
- It is voluntary,
6. Mr Yeo has mentioned about teacher change, but now, its only the Sec 1 and 3s that had Math teacher changes. The Sec 2 cohort retains their original teachers.
7. File check
- There was no file check last term, so...
- Collection starts in Term 3 Week 3.
- The page of contents will be given out by next week.
- Remember: It is the huge orange file.
8. Your new Math rep are Ming Yi and Dawn now.
9. Tokens of appreciation will be given out to the previous Math rep (Cowan), those who did well for their Math, and those who improved.
10. TI N-SPIRE
- If you do not have the latest version/have not installed it the previous time the IT staff came to do so, PLEASE MEET MR YEO WHEN
- Mr Yeo will come and arrange for the IT staff to come.
- Mr Yeo will be using TI N-SPIRE alot this term.
11. Mr Yeo will start issuing SS.
12. If your homework is due on a particular day:
- Hand it up on the same day.
- Irregardless if gone through in class, you still need to hand up.
- Homework, now is to be handed up, since it is more organised and less messy.
- Submit homework to the Math rep.
- IF YOU DO NOT SUMIT, IT IS CONSIDERED A FIRST OFFENCE.
- FOR THE FIRST OFFENCE, YOU WILL NEED TO WRITE A REFLECTION LETTER, AND STILL HAND IN YOUR WORK THE NEXT DAY.
- If you happen to not hand in your work a second time, YOU WILL BE ISSUED SS.
- The cut off timing for handing in your work is when 'Mr Yeo goes home'.
- REMEMBER: SS IS STILL 5PM!
- Work will be marked in green.
- Questions gone through in class must be marked.
- Peer marking.
14. Worksheet questions will be more exam like. (Close to exam questions)
- We will do exam questions during remedial.
15. Sitting positions will be released the next lesson.
16. PLEASE WORK HARD~! Not only Math, but all your subjects.
17. This semester's PT will be individual work.
18. Remember, our target is 0 failures, and even better, A1s and A2s in class.
19. Mr Yeo posted a list of recommended assessment and reference books on the Math blog.
- You can go through the answers in the books during consultation.
- All of these books can be found in Popular.
20. MATH LESSON OFFICIALLY STARTS THE NEXT LESSON.